This article is meant to provide an overview of the major sections within Lootly, so you have a better understanding of where everything is.
To access your account information, click the top right of your account, then click on "Account Settings".
Within Account Settings, the following actions and areas are visible:
- Update Login & Billing Email
- Update Password
- Change currency for your rewards program
- Invite other users to your account via Employee Access
- Enable / Disable account notifications
- API Keys
Within the same menu, you can also click on "Billing", which will take you to your Billing History in Lootly.
This page has the following information:
- Billing History with PDF receipts
- Upgrade Plan
- Update Card on File
Main Menu Sections
Within the left main menu, all of these sections represent an important area of your Rewards Program that you can view and make changes as needed.
- Points - create new point earning actions and spending rewards for your customers.
- Referrals - setup & configure your referrals program including sharing and rewards.
- VIP - launch your own VIP program with custom tiers to reward your most loyal customers.
- Display - customize the appearance of your on-site Widget, Email Notifications and Rewards Page.
- Customers - see all program members at a glance with filter, search and export capabilities
- Reports - in-depth reports & insights to help you better understand how well your loyalty program is working and how your customers are interacting with your rewards.
- Integrations - connect other apps to Lootly, such as TrustSpot to allow customers to receive points for writing a review.