This guide will help you to connect your WooCommerce store to Lootly.
Step 1: Install Lootly Extension
You can download the latest Lootly Woo extension by clicking here. Once you have the zip file, the next step is to install the extension to your Woo Store.
- Click Plugins > Add New
- Click the Upload Plugin button
- Select the Lootly WooCommerce zip file that you downloaded to your computer
- Click the Install Now button
Lootly is now installed to your store. The next step is to configure your settings to ensure the extension is connected to your Lootly account.
Step 2: Configure your credentials & settings
After install, you should now see the Lootly Loyalty & Rewards item on your left menu.
Once inside the Lootly settings screen, you will need to enter in 3 pieces of information:
- Account Email - this is the email you used to create your Lootly account
- API Key
- API Secret
You can find your API Key & API Secret, by following the steps within your Lootly account.
- Click your company name on the top right
- Click Account Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom, to find the API Keys section.
Now, copy & paste each api item into your Woo extension text fields. After you're done click on "Verify Settings"
- If successful, you should see a green message "Lootly successfully connected App installed!".
- If there is an error, you will see the message in red.
Once you've successfully connected, the Lootly widget code is automatically injected into your template.
Step 3: Configure your Woo Settings in Lootly
Now that you've successfully installed & configured the plugin in your woo store. The next step is to customize how points are issued & removed from customers based on their order status.
Within your Lootly account go to:
- Integrations > Manage
- Click "Edit Settings" for the WooCommerce Integration
You should now see a screen that looks like this:
From this settings area, we recommend to 1st configure your order status items:
- How to reward points to customers based on order status - we recommend to use "Completed".
- How to subtract points based on order status
Next, you can select how you want to reward points based on each order item:
- Exclude coupon discounts - recommended to keep this enabled
- Include shipping
- Include taxes
- Induce previous purchases as a guest - this means if a customer purchased from your store previously, we will award them points based on your earning action rules after they login to your store.
If you switched templates, and need to reinstall the Lootly code to your site (to show the widget), click the button called "Reinstall Widget Code".
Have a question about this integration or need help?
Feel free to contact our support team at any time, by clicking the Live Chat icon on the bottom right.