Lootly offers over a dozen ways to Earn & Spend points. This article gives you a quick understanding of each one.
Ways to Earn Points
You can see all the ways to earn points by clicking: Points > Earning from your Lootly account.
- Make a Purchase
- Create an Account
- Celebrate a Birthday
- Goal Spend (spend X, get Y points)
- Goal Orders (make X orders, get Y points)
- Facebook Like
- Facebook Share
- Twitter Follow
- Twitter Share
- Instagram follow
- Youtube Subscription
- Read Content
- TrustSpot Review (award points for writing a review for your brand or products)
- Referral Goal Orders
- Recharge New Subscription
Site visitors can see these methods by clicking "Ways to Earn" from your on-site widget, while Customers can see these methods by clicking "Earn Points".
Ways to Spend Points
You can see all the ways to spend points by clicking: Points > Spending from your Lootly account.
- Fixed amount discount ($ off coupon)
- Percentage discount (% off coupon)
- Free Shipping
- Free Product
- Variable discount (receive $1 coupon per 100 points redeemed)
- Custom reward - add any type of reward that is fulfilled by your brand directly. For example, set a reward like specially designed t-shirt that you can send via post mail. Or an entry into a giveaway.
Site visitors can see these methods by clicking "Ways to Spend" from your on-site widget, while Customers can see these methods by clicking "Spend Points".