This guide will help you to implement Lootly in your Neto store in just a few simple steps.
Step 1: Add Lootly credentials to Neto
- Login into your Neto Admin Panel
2. Go to Settings & Tools > All Settings & Tools
3. Search for "Custom Scripts" and click into this section:
4. Once you're in Custom Scripts, from the top right, click “Add New ”
5. In here, enter the name “Lootly”, then enter the following values for the 4 key textboxes:
- Key 1 = Your Lootly API Key (Found in Account Settings in Lootly)
- Key 2 = Your Shop ID (Found in Account Settings in Lootly)
- Key 3 = Your Neto store URL (For example: lootly.neto.com.au Do not add “http://”)
- Key 4 = Your Lootly API Secret (Found in Account Settings in Lootly)
6. Below the Keys section, click Page Footer and paste the following script in the large code text area:
Script code to add in Page Footer:
[%ajax_loader referral_key1:'1' referral_key2:'1' referral_key3:'1' referral_key4:'1'%]
<div id="lootly-widget" class="lootly-init" style="display: none"
var script = document.createElement('script');
script.src = 'https://lootly.io/js/integrations/neto/script.js';
script.async = true;
Save your changes in Neto.
Step 2: Adjust Lootly order settings
Once the above settings are set up, the Lootly widget will be injected into the store.
As new orders flow into Lootly, customers are awarded with points automatically.
To adjust how points are calculated based on order discounts or shipping, in your Lootly account navigate to:
Integrations -> Overview ->Neto
From here you can adjust:
- Exclude Discounts - this means we do not give points for a coupon value used on the order. By default this should be checked. Example: Order is for $100 - discount of $20 = $80 order value, we give points based on the $80.
- Include Shipping - this means we award points for the shipping value. By default this is not checked, meaning points are not awarded for shipping cost.
- Include Taxes - this means we award points for the tax value of the order. By default this is not checked, meaning points are not awarded for taxes.
That’s it! ✨
Feel free to reach out to us in the Live Chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance with implementing Lootly in your Neto store.