Have your customers’ loyalty data at your fingertips when you talk to them via your Re:amaze live chat support. Lootly integrates directly with Re:amaze and pushes loyalty data to your customers’ accounts.
This guide helps you set up the integration, step by step.
Step 1: Enable the Re:amaze integration within Lootly
- Go to Integrations from the main menu -> Overview
- From the Apps, find Re:amaze and click “Connect”
3. Copy the provided iframe code and enable the integration:
4. Save your changes.
Step 2: Add the iframe code into your Re:amaze account settings
- Login into your Re:amaze account and navigate to Settings > Developer > Custom Module:
2. Paste the iframe code you copied in step 1 into the “Custom module url” box and click “Update account”:
Step 3: Customer loyalty data is now flowing into Re:amaze
Once the above is saved, a new block will now appear with your chat conversations called “Lootly” and will pull in the following data per customer:
- Customer Name (linked to customer profile in Lootly)
- Point balance
- VIP Tier
- Referral URL