Lootly makes it easy to add new ways for your customers to interact with your store and spend their points for awesome rewards.
This guide provides an overview on how to create spending rewards for your loyalty program.
1. Adding new spending rewards
To get started, click on Points > Spending from your Lootly account. From here, click "Add Reward" on the top right.
Once you've clicked "Add Reward", you will see a list of reward types. Select the one you wish to add by clicking "Add Reward" to the right.
2. Customize spending reward settings
Each spending reward will have slightly different fields, since each reward behaves differently. For this example, I'm creating a "Fixed amount discount" reward.
Each spending reward will ask you to do the following:
- Define the amount of points the customer has to spend to obtain this reward
- Define the discount value this coupon will apply to the order.
If you're not sure about point values, be sure to read our best practices guide for points & rewards.
- You can set a minimum order amount in order for coupons to be redeemed, by entering a value into the "minimum order amount" text field.
- We recommend that most discounts do not require a minimum order amount, to encourage higher engagement from users. You can offset the cost of the coupon by requiring more points for redemption.
3. Coupon Expiration
This is an optional feature that allows you to define if / when this coupon will expire. By default, expiration is disabled.
To enable this feature click the "Enable" button, and then enter in a value for the amount of Days / Weeks / Months / Years, when this coupon will expire.
4. Advanced Customization
Lootly allows you to take advantage of advanced methods for targeting specific customers and the design of rewards. Note: Advanced options require a paid plan to Lootly.
- Design Customization
- Notification Customization
- Spending Restrictions