Make it easy for your customers to redeem their free product, by providing the option to auto-add it to their shopping cart. This guide will help you configure this option for the free product reward, step-by-step.
Step 1: Setup your free product reward
Setting up your free product reward is super easy - check out this guide here.
Step 2: Set up the redemption settings for free product
- Navigate to Points -> Spending -> Click on your Free product reward that you wish to setup auto-adding to cart option for;
- Scroll down to Redemption Settings and choose “Display Product link button” and consequently choose “Automatically add product to cart”
This adds a button in the widget that customers can click and have their free product automatically added to their cart.
- Add Button Text - customize what do you want the button to say
- Product Page link - add the product page url for the free product
- Add-to-cart button selector - this is the add-to-cart button unique ID - reach out to us in the chat if you can’t find this on your own. The selector should look like this in the box: #buttonIDnumber, so make sure to add the # symbol before entering the add-to-cart button unique ID.
With this new feature, customers don’t have to look for the free product on your website in order to add it to their cart and apply the coupon they got for redeeming their points. Instead, it saves valuable time and frustration by allowing them to redeem the free product from the widget and have it automatically added to their cart, while they continue browsing for other products to buy from your store.
Next, learn how to set limited quantity redemption for free product rewards and create a seamless redemption experience for both you and your customers.